GET your SHARE
Get your share of our amazing pasture-raised free range pork
We offer Quarter Pig Pork Packs, Whole Pigs and a range of different sized Spit Pigs
We sell our free range pork direct to the public, as either quarter shares or as a whole pig. We strongly believe in supporting local businesses, which is why we send our pigs to a selection of butchers throughout Qld to be cut up and bagged ready to be collected by our customers. This way, we support your local butcher and they have the opportunity to introduce you to their business. If you think we should be sending our pigs to a butcher in your area, please get in touch.
Want to try a pig on the spit for your next event? We now sell SUCKLING AND SPIT PIGS when available. Make sure to reserve your spit pig early – we need a minimum of three weeks notice prior to your event date. Send an enquiry now to see if we have a pig available for your next function.
The Quarter Share Pork Pack
We want as many customers as possible to be able to put our quality free range pork on their forks at an affordable price. The best way for us to achieve this is by offering quarter shares in a whole pig.
Benefits of buying shares in a whole pig:
- The whole pig is sold before leaving the farm, which means no waste
- Butchering the pig at a butcher shop in your area not only reduces our processing and transport costs (which means significant savings for you) it also means we’re supporting your local butcher!
- You get to connect with (and support) a local Aussie farmer
1 Quarter Share Pork Pack = approx 10-12 kg* of fresh Yanjala Free Range Pork
We have two packs for you to choose from:
The ‘Everyday Entertainer’ pack: ideal for the home cook that loves to entertain family and friends around the dinner table. This share is made up of all your classic pork cuts, including boneless roasting joints, loin steaks and belly strips.
The ‘Low-n-Slow BBQ’ pack: carefully curated with the outdoor chef in mind. This selection includes low and slow joints, ribs, chops and a belly slab.
* pack weights can vary as we are not producing our pork using intensive methods – our litters are of varying sizes and we don’t use chemicals to push them along.
How it works...
- Choose your collection point and order your quarter share
- We will send your pig off farm when all shares have been sold (collection dates may change if the pig has not yet been sold)
- Once processed, the whole pig is delivered to the butcher to be boned and divided up between share holders
- You collect your delicious pork share from the butcher and enjoy!